Wolframkarbid-3D-Druckdüse mit 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 mm?>
Die HERKUNFT der Produkte :Zhuzhou, China
Die lieferzeit :7-15 Arbeitstage
Die fähigkeit, :15 Tonnen pro Monat
Kann in hochreinen Wolfram-Rohstoffen angepasst werden
2) Calibration efforts are more stable (constant layer thickness even during extreme long print-runs as well as during high temperature print processes
3) No extreme tempering effect. (Hardened Steel nozzles suffer a strong tempering effect caused by heat, which makes the steel softer.
4) Our flattened nozzle tip doesn’t scratch glas beds unlike diamond / sapphire nozzles or not flattened nozzle tips.
5) Another positive aspect is that there is no need for long lasting researches because it is anyway a reliable quality standard in the plastic extrusion industries and this lowered the developing cost of the 3D Printer nozzle and it grants a fast production after the crowd funding campaign became successful.
6) It has no tungsten nozzle tip in a steel or brass body instead our nozzle is completely made of a premium tungsten alloy which makes it more reliable and grants better thermal conductivity .
7) Made of a premium tungsten alloy which is generally used in the plastics industry or for aeroplane applications.
Tungsten Carbide 3D Nozzles for 3D Printer
Available for testing
14mm in stocks, Can be Customized
3D Printer Nozzles
97%WC ,+2.1% Nickel +0.9% Fe
High hardness, Strength, well resistance, High Quality Printing result
Plastic Industrial and Aerospace
Can be customized in high purity tungsten raw materials
Kunststoff Industrie und Luftfahrt